Monday, April 30, 2012

So... I guess the Princess got around kinda

I remember this from the movie:

 
And this:



But these must be from a director's cut or something:


Yikes!


Wow, it looks like all these photos were taken on the same day of shooting, she's wearing the same outfit. Seems like she was plotting a grand scheme to get them all to fight over her, hmm... starved for attention I guess. Question is, where was R2?

Well, I think I've found the answer to that question. I've discovered an archived photo from that day on the set of Hoth. If you look closely, you can make out R2, sad and dejected in the background, as the others vie for her highness's attention.


2 comments:

  1. She just wants somebody to love her for who she is, not for her money.

    wait.

    Everything she had blew up... is she still rich?

    Malcolm help! I need answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, after this, she moved to the Burbs and married Tom Hanks.
    Hope that clears things up.

    ReplyDelete