Thursday, July 12, 2012

ET Thursday

Hey, we're back from a two week stay in San Diego. We were there waiting for some convention to open. Turns out it starts this week, I should have checked the schedule. Just kidding, we didn't go to San Diego.

This week, my ET post centers around a topic that I am currently interested in, movie posters and art.


Not too sure who did this one, but I think its very interesting. I love the way the details are over done on the lips, looks like he has bee stings. Check out the rings around the neck and arms, just great. I really like finding these kind of things, other artists visions of the subject matter. Very nostalgic too.

3 comments:

  1. By the way E.T.'s eyes look, I'd say he was smoking something(maybe even used his finger to light it). Now I finally see why he had such an insatiable appetite for Reese's Pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, this is definitely a weird one. Makes it that much better IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "whooah my finger like, lights up man!"

    ReplyDelete