Monday, August 27, 2012

The Trash Pack

My wife and I were strolling through Toys R Us the other day looking for a birthday present for our friends 2 year old, when I happened to glance over and spot some cool looking trash cans all piled up. The garbage can packaging kind of reminded me of old M.U.S.C.L.E toys.


I ended up buying one  of these "Trash Packs" for the heck of it and this is what was inside:



"Wate Wolf" who appears to be eatting toxic waste and "Scummy Squirrel", who seems to be eating... well, lets go with peanut butter sandwiches.

I was kind of bummed I didn't get any of the trash monsters, just trash critters.
You can see here some of the neat little monsters and bugs they have in the lineup:



The toys themselves are basically Squinkies but more gross... which I 100% approve of.
If I was a kid I would be collecting the ever-loving crap out of these.

The only thing keeping grown-up me from collecting The Trash Packs is ending up with triplicates of Scummy Squirrel.

5 comments:

  1. My kids love these Jeremy, it was my excuse for buying them (secretly for me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you notice the Bullwinkle moose at the bottom of the checklist?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Leander Dumpsters Rentals

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Lakeway Dumpsters

    ReplyDelete