Monday, October 22, 2012

TMNT Halloween Countdown: Day 22

He's not fat. He's big shelled.
Seriously though. You should probably cut back on those cookies.


Back in 1990 there was a promotion (I guess) loosely based around Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Cookies.

Check out the commercial and home video below:

(Also note the fat Michaelangelo running at the end of the commercial. Classic!)





Blerg. I know that the cartoon theme song kicks ass and all... but listening to it on a loop like that would be a form of torture.

2 comments:

  1. You gotta love vintage footage.
    It would have been awesome if people had iPhones back then, or even better when Star Wars came out.

    Oh and that turtle is a bit overweight, I think this might have been when the turtle power was declining and the out of work out of shape turtles had to make mall appearances for pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd murder something if I had to listen to that song that loud over and over.

    ReplyDelete