Thursday, March 22, 2012

E.T. Thursday

Hey, here is this week's look at the world of E.T.

An E.T. key-chain.


Looks how it unfolds...wow.

And its double sided


I know its not that great, but I had one of these when I was a kid and lost it just a few years ago.
I decided to find a replacement and ebay was the answer again. This was only a couple bucks with shipping so I nabbed it right away, simply for the nostalgia of it.

The great thing is, they didn't just send me one, they sent me 4 of these suckers!
Ya I know, no big deal, but I thought it was cool.

So now I have 3 extra E.T. key-chains, hmm what should I do with them?
I know, how about a little contest, the first 3 people to email me and say they want one will win a free key-chain. Oh my gosh, how can you not be excited? Oh ya, and you have to be an E.T. fan to get one.
Here's my email malcolmsjunk@gmail.com
And don't forget to leave a comment on this blog post.

So there you go, lets see if more than 3 people actually read this blog.

2 comments: