Friday, March 23, 2012

Food Fighters

It's time to get freaky ladies and gentlemen.*


Food fighters were a toy line that Mattel released in 1988. I remember owning the Hamburger General when I was a kid, but I don't think I had any of the other food stuffs for him to fight. Sad sad.

These little freaks sell for a pretty penny on eBay, especially so if they are still on card. I was lucky enough to find this team for like $5! Although they didn't come with their backpacks, they both came with guns (the fry guy is holding one).

I love weird things like this and I'm glad I could find these guys for cheap.

Fun Food Fighters Fact: The food with green hats are the good guys and the food with the black hats are the bad guys. The more you know!


* I hope you read that in Barry White's voice.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! These were just a little too after my time. Yet another killer toy that I wish had come out a few years earlier. Nice gif!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Reis! Nothing beats strong arms on fast food! you truly missed out haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, this is something I was a little too old for but I think I would have picked these up if i were 10 years younger.

    ReplyDelete