Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Random Toy Post

WHOOOO lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Check out these cool items I picked up at the pet store. Wha? Yes the pet store, in the isle that has the fish rocks and aquarium logs and such.

Awesome little SpongeBob and Squidward houses. These are pretty cool, nice detailing too. Actually my daughter bought the pineapple and I couldn't resist getting the tiki head to complete the set. I guess these aren't really toys but I figure some of the figures releases today are like small statues and not really toys as well.

SpongeBob was waaayyy past my time as a kid, but my kids love it and I'm sure I would have too if it came out back then.


Looks like Boss Hogg is looking for those dang ol' Duke boys again, or maybe he can't find his hat.


(sorry I didn't have a little SpongeBob to put in the scene)

5 comments:

  1. You wouldn't believe how close I was to buying that squidward house...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were 2 left on the shelf, you can make your dreams a reality, with a little magic... called $12.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boss will do anything to get those Dukes boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. including going to a pineapple under the sea. That's dedication.

      Delete