Thursday, September 6, 2012

ET Thursday

This week is another flea market find. Behold... the ET light up candy dispenser holder thing.



ET on a stump


mmmm... vintage candies


SUPER DELUXE LIGHT UP ACTION FEATURE!!!

At first I was so pumped to find this because I thought it was an original 1982 product. But then I thought, gee, maybe the candy would be in worse shape. Then I thought, gee that doesn't look like a sculpt from 1982. Then I thought, gee, the light up feature is pretty good and the batteries still work from 1982. Then I read the label and saw the web address and thought, gee, I didn't know Reese's candy had a website in 1982. OK, so this didn't turn out to be from 1982, but from the 20th anniversary in 2002. Is 10 years vintage yet? Still, I had to buy it, to sit amongst friends on the shelf.

2 comments: